The Northern California Percussion Alliance (NCPA) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization formed in 2010 by a group of local educators for the purpose of improving and increasing the performance opportunities for indoor percussion ensembles in the Northern California area.
NCPA Mission Statement
The mission of NCPA is to provide a competitive and educational performance outlet for Northern California indoor percussion ensembles, with a continual goal of enriching the lives of young performers. NCPA commits to delivering the best venues, hosts, adjudicators, clinicians, sponsors, and volunteers in tandem with contributing to this mission.
Download the NCPA Participant Handbook here.
- Rob van Loben Sels, President
- Casey Brohard, Vice President / Awards & Sponsorship Coordinator
- Angela Mendoza, Secretary
- Daniel Recoder, Treasurer
- Joanne Chiu, Director of Events
- Erik Brown, Judge Coordinator / Director of Education
- Alex Basa, Media Director
- Jennifer Bauman, Financial Consultant
- Wade Quinn, Sponsorship Team
Founding Members (2010-11)
- Nate Bourg
- Vince Oliver
- Casey Brohard
- Rob van Loben Sels
- Patricia Hurtado
- Dennis Aquilina