NCPA/ShowDay Registration Instructions
If you don’t have an account:
- Sign up for an account at https://www.showday.net/register.php by providing your name and email address.
- Check your email for an account confirmation communication that provides a link to complete your account set up.
- If you don’t get an email please check your spam folder.
- When you’ve finished setting up your account, log in at https://www.showday.net/login.php.
If you have an account but are not set up as the director of your ensemble:
- Login to ShowDay at https://www.showday.net/login.php
- Click on the “Ensemble Affiliation Request” button, choose your ensemble from the drop-down menu, click director, and submit the request.
- If you’re a staff member signing up for ShowDay (not intending to register for shows) click “staff.”
- If your ensemble is not listed in the dropdown menu please use the option provided to request that your ensemble be added.
- Shortly after this, you will be approved by either the ShowDay team an ensemble director — you will receive an email confirmation when this step has been completed.
If you have an account and you’re already affiliated with your ensemble as a director, you are all set and ready to register once registration opens.
Information about ensemble performance order and membership benefits can be found on our Registration FAQ here.